In the heart in a verdant place, AGS facilities allow you to enjoy the best of motorsport!
- Three meeting rooms (fully equipped with TV, board and projectors)
- Restaurant with a stunning view on the nature reserve of Plaine des Maures
- Lock room
- Private fuel pump
- Direct access to the circuit
- Trucks, all the equipment for assistance/service and receptions (catering/hospitality)
An exceptional location
Closed to the French Riviera, AGS is situated in the heart of the Maures Mountains. Enjoy the nature in all its forms… From vineyards to marinas, to breathtaking views, the Var Region will offer you the best of the Mediterranean Coast…
Its central position allows you to reach us in different ways:
- Localisation:45 minutes from St Tropez, less than 2 hours from Monaco.
- Plane: 1 hour from Nice Côte d’Azur Airport and Marseille Provence Airport, 40 min from Toulon airport + tourist airport nearby. Heliport on site.
- Train: Les Arcs-Draguignan station (20 min by car)
From Nice, take the A8, then take the A57 towards Toulon. Directly after the junction, take exit 13 (Le Cannet des Maures/Le Luc) on A57.
From Aix en Provence, take the A8 and then, take the A57 towards Toulon. Directly after the junction, take exit 13 (Le Cannet des Maures/Le Luc) on A57.
From Toulon, take the A57 towards Nice and take exit 13 (Le Cannet des Maures/Le Luc).